Tiemann catheter ( male) is designed for short-term catheterization of the bladder in patients with urethral pathology.
- elastic urethral catheter, made of medical thermoplastic PVC with a curved working end of a conical shape, facilitates the insertion of the instrument in case of prostatic adenoma;
- the end part of the catheter has a special bend of the distal end for more effective catheterization;
- optimally hard, for the passage of the narrowed part of the urethra, softens at body temperature, reducing possible discomfort;
- closed atraumatic cone-shaped end, 2 lateral openings for effective drainage;
- the standard connector provides a qualitative connection of the catheter with any type of urine collector
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 2000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, with / without lubricant, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.