Medical valve units are used for multidirectional infusion and transfusion therapy. As well as for connection with peripheral or central venous catheters.
It is possible to connect with any infusion systems.
The size of the extension line and the number of cranes in the block - in agreement with the customer.
- block of three-way valves with / without extension line, number of cranes in the block, pieces: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- can be with / without an extension line;
- high chemical and mechanical resistance to destructive effects of drugs, lipids, etc.;
- with stand pressure up to 4 bar;
- Luer connection and Luer-Lock;
- quick connection to the tap thanks to the built-in adapter for free rotation;
- the device is rotated 360 ° for safe and fast docking;
- connection reliability is ensured by a screw coupling that moves along the axis;
- coloured rotating blade of cranes with arrows indicates direction of flow;
- different colours;
- individual packing;
- shelf life (sterility) is 3 years from the date of manufacture