Levine duodenal suction catheter is designed for taking and draining the contents of the stomach and duodenum, as well as for enteral feeding.
- it has an atraumatic distal end;
- transparent material allows to assess visually the nature of the content;
- thermoplastic material softens at body temperature;
- open end, 4 side holes;
- it is possible to produce catheters with anradiopaque marker band, which allows to monitor the position of the catheter;
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 4000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.