Gastress catheter stem is used for aspiration of contents and gastric lavage, as well as for enteral feeding.
- the enlarged lateral openings provide an effective passage of the liquid;
- the glow does not overlap when twisting;
- the connector is compatible with all standard adapters;
- mild atraumatic distal end;
- thermoplastic material softens due to body temperature;
- specially processed surface reduces the need of lubricants
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 2000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, with / without lubricant, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.