Feeding catheter special umbilical is used to perform infusion therapy or exchange blood transfusion in newborns through the umbilical vein.
- the distal end and the edges of the catheter are carefully processed and rounded to provide an atraumatic setting;
- it is equipped with a connector with a Luerlock , which can withstand multiple opening / closing;
- has a built-in radiopaque line and indelible marking of the length every 50 mm;
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 50 - 2000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.