Connecting catheter tube has a wide range of applications such as extension lines for various purposes, airways, drainage connections, flexible connections in medical devices.
- tubes are resistant to sticking when back bends;
- the transparency of the material allows the visual inspection;
- there is a possibility of connecting through connectors with tubes of different diameters;
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 100 - 2000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, with / without lubricant, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.